Seminar on Payroll Processing
Payroll processing seminar is very important for the reason that it will help to give you an improved perceptive of how payroll actually works. Also it will provide you with the knowledge to help deal with any minor/ major payroll issues.
You will able to process payroll independently at the end of the course.
- For fresher’s wanting to get into HR/ starting their careers in HR.
- Fresh MBA-HR / MPM / MSW /MLL/ MIPRM / MBS wanting to learn practical HR concepts.
- BPO executives aspiring for a HR career.
- Junior-level HR executives.
- Any graduate interested in HR career.
- Professional and Freelancer
Course Content I
1. Legal Compliance's in Payroll
- The Employee’s Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952.
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 & the Rules.
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- The Employee’s State Insurance Act 1948.
- The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953.
- Maharashtra Profession Tax Act.
2. Payroll Processing
- Basic Steps to process Payroll
- Designing of CTC
- Salary Calculation
- Leave Travel Allowances
- Full and Final Settlement
- Salary File
Course Content II
3. Income Tax
- Components Under Income Tax
- How to calculate HRA
- Income Tax Slab
- How to calculate Income Tax
- Procedure of proof submission
- Exemption under various sections
4. Forms & MIS
- Various forms covered under different acts are covered.
- Some common reports required monthly are covered.
6. Final Exam
Pay To HR Mall
We accept payment using PayTm
Scan this QR code with your PayTM app to pay
Get connect with our HR Expert